A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Tuesday, August 23, 2016

OH, I REMEMBER THIS HORROR


What if a civilian decided to run for the Presidency! 
And suppose, in reality, he has insane aspirations of being Hitler?
And suppose everybody saw his insanity,
But no one really did a goddamn thing about it, but talk about it!
 What should be done to stop the madness?
Oh, I Remember This Horror!

RLJ





OH, I REMEMBER THIS HORROR

Herndon, Virginia)


I remember a frightening horror movie by the name of... let me remember... oh, The Dead Zone!
And, oh yea... that awesome movie was made from still another fantastic Stephen King horror tale!
Directed by horror master David Cronenberg, he also made other horror masterpieces like, for example, THE FLY!
And when I cringe in fear over the surreality of the USA's current political horror show, I think back to The Dead Zone, Johnny Smith and (oh my god) Greg Stillson!

RLJ 

No comments:

Post a Comment