A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Saturday, August 23, 2014

1875


Confirmed Horrorwalker horror existed how far back?
Farther back than in 1875?

RLJ




1875

The gang of white skins shot my horse dead three days ago, taunting me with shouts of "Redskin!"
They continue to now hunt me like I am a bad coyote, in the land of my ancient ancestors!
They will never catch me because I am blessed by the earth spirit... Cave Bear.
If they follow me into these burial caves, I will call the spirits to me... we will see who is the "Redskin!"

CWS


No comments:

Post a Comment