A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Tuesday, August 12, 2014

THE SOFT DREAM

Sarah Anderson lives in fear of sleep.
Frightening things happen to her when she sleeps.
And, tonight is like any other night.

RLJ







THE SOFT DREAM


I'm falling down the dream well again, plummeting at speeds barely faster than a falling feather.
The old wives tale is, "If you fall off the bed and hit the floor during this dream... you will die!"
I call out for help as I fall down into the nothingness that is something inside dreams.
And then I awaken in a cold sweat... still in my bed... realizing I'll do this again tomorrow night!

SPA

No comments:

Post a Comment