A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Tuesday, August 26, 2014

MEMORIES OF MY NIGHTMARES


I am old and brittle now, but my mind is still sharp. 
My name is Timmy... and I might never forget the night the nightmares began.
Murder that morphed into grisly psychopathy had a way of gluing itself to my mind!

TEM







MEMORIES OF MY NIGHTMARES
(Texarkana, Texas)


All my hardcore Texas cowboy aura is really just a cover for some harsh psychological insecurities.
All that Texarkana Moonlight Murder business back in '46 has lingered in the air for almost 70 years.
Every time I hear a chainsaw pull cord chugging to prime that tiny engine,
I remember what the fear was like that first night the murders morphed from guns... to chainsaws!

TEM

No comments:

Post a Comment