A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Saturday, August 30, 2014

I COULD HAVE KILLED THEM ALL

Pick on the little withdrawn girl, if you dare.
Sometimes, when the night rises to push away the sun,
The withdrawn draws out that vengeance in frightening fashion!

RLJ




I COULD HAVE KILLED THEM ALL

High School was a living hell on earth for a mousy little girl like me.
I was bullied four years straight by an evil clique of monster bitches disguised as Cheerleaders.
Little did they all know that I am actually the serial killer the media calls the "Midnight Slasher."
And, I could have killed them all at will... and I still might!

SMP 

No comments:

Post a Comment