A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Thursday, August 28, 2014

DANCING WITH THE MOONLIGHT


When the sun goes down,
And the moonlight beams to earth,
Feral creatures come out to go... DANCING WITH THE MOONLIGHT!

RLJ





DANCING WITH THE MOONLIGHT


By the midnight full moon, may the devil take my soul... it has happened to me again!
I have awakened again... out here in this rough and wild mosquitoes vexed swamp.
I am covered in blood, my jaw hurts from chewing on bones and my clothing is lost.
Thanks an angel, that's animal fur all over the weeds... I didn't kill another human list night!

MWN


No comments:

Post a Comment