A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Saturday, August 9, 2014

NEVER FORGET YOUR FIRST LOVE

(a "meals for vampires" tale)




NEVER FORGET YOUR FIRST LOVE


Another Saturday night has come to a close from a time of feeding and TV sports watching.
The blood has been swallowed, the teeth have been brushed and the sand has been poured.
The sun is soon to peek its radioactive mass above the distant horizon... and I must hide and sleep.
Damn the curse of vampirism, I do so miss watching my live daytime NFL on daylight Sundays!

PRM

No comments:

Post a Comment