A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Friday, August 15, 2014

SAILING ON THE OCEAN BLUE

Out on the ocean by yourself,
You are surely bound to find some trouble.

RLJ






SAILING ON THE OCEAN BLUE

My dinghy sank into the ocean blue three days ago out here a mile from the shore...
Something alive and huge crashed into the hull from the darkened deep below!
The aquatic creature quickly abandoned the scene of its hit and run crime...
Leaving me to cling to life and broken flotsam as other aquatic things bump my feet!

SWW

No comments:

Post a Comment