A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Sunday, April 24, 2016

CRAZY OLD UNCLE BOB



Everyone has got one...
An outrageous uncle who is bat shit crazy.
One might simply be obnoxious!
One might be a drunken fool!
One might be inappropriate with the young girls in the family.
 And one might actually be... crazy!
Here is a little blurb about my Crazy Old Uncle Bob!

ANS





CRAZY OLD UNCLE BOB

(Salt Lake City, Utah)


I am Allen Saunders, and as a kid, I always wondered if uncle Bob was just fucking with me...
When he told me the crazy tales about the frightening shrunken head on the wall in his den.
I guess he thought it was funny when, on my 21st birthday, he took me inside...
And told it to talk to me, of which it did, and now my world is just as fucking crazy as uncle Bob's!

ANS

No comments:

Post a Comment