A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Wednesday, April 27, 2016

DADDY, I'VE GOT SOMETHING TO TELL YOU (AN EXCERPT)



When I was a little girl I had an imagination so vivid I needed medical help.
My mother was frightened of me because my imagination sometimes bent reality.
When I became a teenager my imagination became normal.
And, I reconciled with my mother for the times I scared the crap out of her.
Now, at the age of 27, my imagination has become scary again.
And, I am frightened... of myself!
I need to go home to see my parents.
I can hear myself saying it now... Daddy, I've Got Something To Tell You!

SEY





DADDY, I'VE GOT SOMETHING TO TELL YOU  (AN EXCERPT)

(Fayetteville, North Carolina)


Daddy, lately I've been having those very vivid dreams again... like the ones by the Whisperers from my childhood.
These aren't the weird dreams of fantasy creatures and marshmallow mushrooms inspected by the therapists.
These dreams are black nightmares of dark dreamscapes, red skinned horned men and fire dust burning the trees.
And there is blood everywhere... and the horned men tell me to murder you and mom... and then I stab them all in their eyes!

SEY

No comments:

Post a Comment