A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Tuesday, April 26, 2016

GOD CANNOT CONTROL HIS WOLF




If only there was something more than what Allen Andrews has become!
But, this is it and it is horrible!
Bad feral things happen on a night like this.
And even God Cannot Control His Wolf!

ALA





GOD CANNOT CONTROL HIS WOLF

(Wikieup, Arizona)


I can see the bold full moon outside my bedroom window tonight, through the cloudless sky.
I'm lying here on my back in my bed, staring through the glass, bathed in the silver glow.
As usual, I've prayed to God that he would change my reality and shoo away the monster tonight.
But, of course, there is no God... and I can feel my bones beginning to break... and let's hope these wrist and ankle chains contain the monster for another night!

ALA

No comments:

Post a Comment