A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Tuesday, April 19, 2016

THE MOST SPECIAL SAUCE



I am Samantha Neighbors and I have a most special appetite.
I am very hungry... right now!
I eat one thing only...
Laced with The Most Special Sauce!

SAN





THE MOST SPECIAL SAUCE

(Winchester, Virginia)


Human blood is such a special sauce that flavors the raw meat that soaks in it!
A little bit can go a very long way, but who in the hell wants just a little bit?
Fresh red blood, with the iron aroma hanging in the air like a candy cloud, is awesome!
A good drunk comes on as I gulp it down... like a glutton ravaging fine wine... gushing from the still beating artery in the side of your blood soaked neck!

SAN

No comments:

Post a Comment