A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Wednesday, April 13, 2016

THE WEREWOLF SEASON


August will be here before I know it!
I have to be ready when the Full Sturgeon Moon appears!
I have bullets to make!
I have to prepare for... The Werewolf Season!

SOK





THE WEREWOLF SEASON

(Plattsburg, New York)


I bleed and I sweat when I labor to make the 15 handmade silver bullets for my Glock 19.
Last year, I only used 6 of 15 bullets for the 6 werewolves I hunted down and exterminated.
Today, in mid-April, is the time I need to begin preparing for the August full moon season.
This was a very mild winter season... they'll be out in force in mid-August and I'll need those extra bullets from last year's werewolf season!

SOK

No comments:

Post a Comment