A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Friday, December 19, 2014

A SECRET FROM THE PAST


Why did my favorite uncle die last week...
After he died from a gunshot wound in 1852?

SDM






A SECRET FROM THE PAST

The image in the photograph in the old scrapbook was that of my great great uncle, Arthur.
The Daguerreotype was remarkably sharp and without pitting or tarnishing.
I know the man in the picture was my uncle... the unmistakable birthmark on his cheek was the same.
How, then, can we have just buried a very dead Arthur Anthony Marigold last week in 2014.

SDM

No comments:

Post a Comment