A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Wednesday, December 10, 2014

BURNED LIKE ME


Loudoun Times-Mirror: Wed., Dec. 10 | 9:19 AM - Patrick Zephyr, of Cascades, was charged with murder after he charged into the Loudon County Sheriff's Office and hysterically confessed to the brutal murder of  Sandra Allen Landon from June of 2013. He was apparently so manic that a strait jacked had to be brought in to contain his wild physical outburst. A non-police witness to the "insanity" said that Patrick screamed over and over, again and again, that 'Sandra had returned from the dead and had killed Marty and Arron. And, he and Ahmed were next!' We will bring you more of this bizarre story in the evening edition.

LT-M






BURNED LIKE ME
(Sterling, Virginia)


My hatred is so strong that God could not keep me contained deep down in my grave.
Those motherfuckers murdered me thrill kill style... striking me down with their Mustang.
They knocked me off my bike, doused me with gasoline, lit me on fire and drove off!
I died a horrible death, I have returned from the grave and hell cannot stop my revenge!

SAL

No comments:

Post a Comment