A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Monday, December 29, 2014

ONE DAY TOO MANY


I told them all that something horrible would happen tonight!
And now, they have waited... One Day Too Many!

JAB





ONE DAY TOO MANY


I, Jason Briggs, have been locked-up in this jail cell for six days, now!
I've begged and pleaded and argued the fact that I need to be alone in a secured cell!
The guards laughed at me, the cell mates beat me... and now it is too late for all of them!
The moon is a bright silvery orb tonight... and my claws and fangs are now growing!

JAB

No comments:

Post a Comment