A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Monday, December 8, 2014

CHECKED OUT


Ah... so the blood was NOT redder on the other side of the ocean?

RLJ






CHECKED OUT

Oh, I check out of this clown show called this American life two years ago.
I thought the stalking and the hunting and the blood feeding would be easier over here.
Nobody ever informed me that American women are so feisty and such harsh fighters.
I'm about to board this night flight back to Transylvania where the women expect to be bitten.

CVD

No comments:

Post a Comment