A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Friday, December 5, 2014

SPACESHIP NUMBER 300


I am a passenger in Spaceship Number 300.
I am one of the last people to wave goodbye to planet earth.
My sadness is profound!
These are the only words I can find during this sad time.

SWM





SPACESHIP NUMBER 300

The last of three hundred space cruisers were constructed over the time of twelve years.
The earth has been completely razed by man's idiot mismanagement of the surface.
The trees are dead, half the people are dead, the oceans are now oil and garbage and poisons...
And now the earth's population, what is left of it, is off to Mars to eventually kill that planet, too!

SWM

No comments:

Post a Comment