A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Monday, December 22, 2014

HILLBILLY IGNORANCE


They bombed the abortion clinic!
They shot a doctor dead!
Now they have turned their attention to my favorite people!
Enough is enough!

ZEB





HILLBILLY IGNORANCE  (1)


Yesterday, the preacher in the church I attend said that he spoke directly to God... again!
This time, in his dream, God told him that all gay people are evil and should be exterminated!
The reactionary congregation was fired up, again, with their bullying hillbilly ignorance!
They've gone too far this time... and it is up to me to stop these murderous maniacs!

ZEB

No comments:

Post a Comment