A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Wednesday, December 3, 2014

CALLING FOR RELEASE



Right now, I am ashamed to be Angus Lowery.
These souls have called for me through my psychic abilities from across the country.
I am here now, and what I am witnessing is deplorable beyond human depravity.
Death cannot hold this kind of horror!

AML







CALLING FOR RELEASE
(Ovid, NY)


I stand before this abandoned upstate New York insane asylum of sorrow and death!
I can hear the soul tearing screams and the wailing of the confined dementia patients.
I can hear the calcium depleted bones slightly moving that are buried in the sub basement.
They all call for me to come inside so that their damned souls can plead for sweet release! 

AML

No comments:

Post a Comment