A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Sunday, December 7, 2014

THE TRAPPED DAMNED


That ages old conundrum in the world of horror is...
How do you keep the evil dead trapped once captured?

 Zephyr Papas has faced that profound question more than twice!

RLJ





THE TRAPPED DAMNED

The fire burned down the rear third of my house like it was made of soft Balsa Wood.
Marne and I saved most of the ancient books of spells before the fire trucks arrived.
Unfortunately, volume one of Marigold's Book Of The Trapped Dead was badly scorched.
Now, I have to hunt down 48 of the evil trapped damned who escaped from inside... again!

ZEP



No comments:

Post a Comment