A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Monday, March 9, 2015

(A BIT OF NON-FICTION) -- A LITTLE CLARITY ABOUT THIS BLOG


(A BIT OF NON-FICTION) -- A LITTLE CLARITY ABOUT THIS BLOG 


Hey, dear readers...

Because of a response I received about one of my most recent tales on this blog -- THE FOURTH LINE OF HORROR --, I believe that some of you might be misinterpreting the way this blog works. If so, I apologize for not being clear on how I mean for this information to be disseminated.

The ironic blurb you read when I send out my tale every day is an introduction to the main story. If you click on the TITLE of the story, you will be transported to the actual blog... where the actual “The Forth Line Of Horror” tale is.

The horror is right there awaiting your arrival.

The context of the ironic blub you read when you first allow me to show you what I write might not make sense to you on its own... but, if you read that blurb and then click on the title to the horror story, you will have full horror context and you might be shocked by what I am actually sending to you every day.

For those of you who read my horror every week, I shout, “THANK YOU VERY MUCH!”

For those of you whom have been confused by my folly, I hope I have given to you context and clarity.

Take care... and now, the countdown to the debut of the new season of Bates Motel at 9:00 PM!

Oh yeah!

RLJ

No comments:

Post a Comment