A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Sunday, March 29, 2015

IN THE COMPANY OF DOGS (AN EXCERPT)


Even the most feral of beasts will seek out companionship,
If only for a momentary mating.
Monsters with the mind of a human need more.
They often find it... In The Company Of Dogs!

RLJ








IN THE COMPANY OF DOGS  (AN EXCERPT)

... In this journal of mine, I must constantly remind myself of the fact that I lead a lonely existence!
Often times, these words that I write on these pages are my only friends for over a hundred years.
The loneliness becomes overtly depressive when I lament my curse that fills my grief!
I miss the company of dogs... even though they hate me because they can smell the evil inside me!...

JJM 

No comments:

Post a Comment