A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Sunday, March 15, 2015

THE HOMICIDAL DEAD (9)


Animals react differently to whatever it is that makes the human dead undead.
Upon infection, it makes them very sick for a couple of days...
Before driving them mad for a few more days.
They then quickly die in a foaming fit if horror.
Have I found companionship for my lonely days?
Or, have I found bitter disappointment.
I'll know in a few days.

JAC









THE HOMICIDAL DEAD (9)


Out on food patrol, three days ago, I heard a very familiar whimpering sound behind a trash bin.
I removed the dirty items concealing the baby creatures, and there they were...  two young puppies.
They came to me like two children... and I took them in... and I fed them and cleaned them.
I don't want to kill these dogs... if they can stay alive a few more days... I don't want to kill them.

JAC

No comments:

Post a Comment