A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Sunday, March 1, 2015

THE HOMICIDAL DEAD (8)



They look like statues sculpted where they stand on the streets, in mid-step.
But they are not statues!
They are the frozen undead!
They are profoundly affected by this prolonged Arctic blast winter.
They are dead...
But they aren't...
But, they are still hateful evil...
You can see it in their eyes!
I'll just call them... Zombicicles, for now!

JAC







ZOMBICICLES

What is more perverse in nature than the walking dead... frozen zombies stopped cold by winter!
I kill as many as I can... they stare at me where they stand, with frozen eyes in frozen heads.
I am doing what I can to clear this area of the murderous undead while the winter's brutality freezes all.
But, Spring will return soon... and the madness of my singular existence with warmed undead begins anew! 

JAC

No comments:

Post a Comment