A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Thursday, March 19, 2015

A BLOOD RED SKY (AN EXCERPT)


Like any red blooded American male,
I love to meet a lean, thin woman of my dreams.
You know,
The kind that makes your spine shiver...
The kind that makes you see A Blood Red Sky!

CVD








A BLOOD RED SKY  (AN EXCERPT)


... The moon and the stars above shown bright in the blackest night!
They provided the light I needed to see the food I consume to survive!
I am always on a hunt-quest for the prey with the perfect blood type to fulfill my need!
I find it occasionally... in supple lean female veins... making my eyes roll up to see a blood red sky!...

CVD


No comments:

Post a Comment