A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Wednesday, March 18, 2015

JUST ANOTHER POST APOCALYPSE TALE OF HORROR


The nuclear bombs fell across the USA that fateful week, so many years ago.
In this now radiation wrecked world, only the hardy survive.
Survival can sometimes take an abrupt nasty turn for the worst.
The irony of the situation becomes... Just Another Post Apocalypse Tale Of Horror.

ALS








JUST ANOTHER POST APOCALYPSE TALE OF HORROR

The day my life entered the true horror zone was the day I broke my prescription eyeglasses.
I was stupid... I tripped over my own two clumsy feet, face planted on the floor and shattered both lens.
I immediately thought of that Twilight Zone episode when Burgess Meredith entered that horror zone.
But unlike him, I cannot see the feral dogs barking and running toward me... food... in this new horror world.

ALS

No comments:

Post a Comment