A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Sunday, March 22, 2015

DEEP DOWN SOUTH WHERE THE FRIGHTENED DIE


It has always been this way in this part of the USA.
In the deep south, things work on fear and respect.
And, if you don't fear and respect the proper people,
You will be forced to face the fact that you are in the...
Deep Down South Where The Frightened Die!

WDD








DEEP DOWN SOUTH WHERE THE FRIGHTENED DIE
(Claiborne County, Miss.)


How long have these red neck bastard assassins been hunting innocent humans in these back woods?
Why am I asking myself this stupid question, even as they have been chasing me for a week now?
They've herded me to the end of this thicket valley... where the bones of former victims lie uncovered.
They'll be here soon, but they don't know that I've already turned human bones into sharp weapons!

WDD

No comments:

Post a Comment