A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Sunday, July 10, 2016

CRUISING THE STREETS IN MY CAR



Dear diary, I am about to get into my car and drive 5 miles to work.
As is the norm, every morning I write an entry in you before I go out.
I want my mother to read my last words if I die out there today.
There is a war out there against men like me... 
And I have no weapon to defend myself.
So, if I die in my car today by sanctioned gunshot death,
Remember, mom, the good old days... when I had so much fun...
Cruising The Streets In My Car!

SAE





CRUISING THE STREETS IN MY CAR

(ST. Paul, Minnesota)


I remember, not too long ago, when the highlight of my week was cruising the streets in my car!
Alone, or with my boys, I would show off my '67 Chevy and lap up the praise from the hot white chicks!
Then, sometime in the '80's, a government war of horror and intimidation was launched against men my color!
And now, the terror and the horror and the fear and the murdering can happen to a man my color when I go... cruising the streets in my car!

SAE

No comments:

Post a Comment