A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Tuesday, July 19, 2016

TO THE NEXT CONVENTION


Before I went to the convention,
I thought I would watch a minute of it on the TV.
And then I discovered why I am simply off...
To The Next Convention!

ASL





TO THE NEXT CONVENTION

(Mentor, Ohio)


I wanted to stalk the Republican party convention tonight to drink some of the reddest blood around.
All the angry testosterone and angrier estrogen in that place is just the thing my ancient bones needed.
But then, I looked at the audience there on my TV screen and what I saw there made me to sad to go eat.
Zero diversity in the food source there... all stiff and bloated white blood... zero ethnic spice... I think I'll wait to haunt the Democratic convention!

ASL

No comments:

Post a Comment