A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Tuesday, July 26, 2016

INVERTED DARKNESS


How long can an undead bloodsucker live before he finally dies of boredom?
Sol Cully has reached that point in time in his existence!
Tonight will see the conclusion of a long time coming!
Here is here,
In the midnight hour,
Sitting in a very specialized doctor's office.
He is not alone, sitting in this... Inverted Darkness!

WSM





INVERTED DARKNESS

(Ft. Lauderdale, Florida)


...Hello everybody, my name is Sol Cully... and I'm 212 years old, as best as I can remember.
I'm here at this, my first, vampire inversion therapy session because I have come to the end of my long horror road.
I'm finally ready to let go of the darkness inside my soul... to quit the bloody madness... and if that means I must die to be free, so be it.
But, Dr. Millsap, I will listen to what you have to say tonight... but, if you can't help me, then, I am walking out into the sun later this morning!...

WSM

No comments:

Post a Comment