A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Saturday, July 2, 2016

WHY DID I TEAR DOWN THAT DRYWALL



My wife wanted me to put up fresh drywall in the kitchen of our house.
We moved into the hundred year old house six weeks ago, 
And she is already making me work.
She conveniently went to her mother's for a 'family get together' while I did what I do.
And within the time space of two hours, 
I made a horrific discovery behind the greasy drywall.
Weeks later I am still asking myself...
Why Did I Tear Down That Drywall?

ENL






WHY DID I TEAR DOWN THAT DRYWALL

(Ferguson, Missouri)


Out behind the house, underneath the Oak Trees, lies the bodies of the murdered dead!
Some of them are over fifty-six years old and apparently there are even children out there!
You see, a former owner of my house murdered people from the neighborhood for many decades!
He buried the bodies out there, he left a note of confession behind the kitchen drywall... and I discovered the note, and I am a black man in this town, and I will never tell the secret to the police!

ENL

No comments:

Post a Comment