A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Wednesday, July 6, 2016

IN THE DARKNESS OF THE BARN



Fools dare to go into the darkness,
Without the light of day,
To discover arcane matters that can make you vanish...
Like you were never there!
This fool knows not to tempt fate that is...
In The Darkness Of The Barn!

RLJ





IN THE DARKNESS OF THE BARN

(Roswell, New Mexico)


I heard a noise in the corner of dad's dark barn... I thought it was a mouse!
There was no way in hell that I was going over there, in the dark, to inspect!
I've seen it 20 times in horror movies, when some poor idiot stupidly sacrifices himself to the horror!
No, not me... I'll come back in the morning, in the full light of day, with my shotgun... full of the confidence the sunlight provides!

RLJ

No comments:

Post a Comment