A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Thursday, July 14, 2016

FRESH MEAT



Dear diary,
I am writing my last entry on your impartial pages for the next week.
I have some traveling to do... where am I going?
If you allow me to write a little more on your clean white pages,
I will tell you about my forever quest for... Fresh Meat!

AZK





FRESH MEAT

(New York City, New York)


Now don't think of what I am about to tell you, dear diary, as too gross, but I know it is... 
I am on my way to take a tour of our world's war zones so that I can feed my gnawing need!
Procuring fresh dead bodies is almost impossible here in a living breathing New York City!
An immortal indestructible ghoul like me has to eat, and what better place to gather all the already pulverized human meat I need than across the modern day Middle East?

AZK

No comments:

Post a Comment