A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Tuesday, July 12, 2016

SOMETHING REAL


How does one change a nightmare into... Something Real?

SWW





SOMETHING REAL

(Sterling, Virginia)


In my latest escapist feverdream, I was born of another mother of another color in another land.
All of the horrors of the killing and the murder and the mistrust and all the racism don't exist there.
I can fearlessly walk out into these streets because rogue monsters don't exist here in this reality.
The sun shines all day, the birds chirp all day, a gentle breeze always blows... and I think I simply won't wake up today!

SWW


No comments:

Post a Comment