A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Thursday, June 30, 2016

BREAKING DOWN


I awakened this morning to a thought that made me smile a little!
'Oh, well... I've made it through another night!'
The thought of dying in my sleep makes me frown when I lie down!
I'm serious about this shit, because at my age my body is... Breaking Down!

RLJ





BREAKING DOWN

(Herndon, Virginia)


Physically, I feel perfectly OK... mostly in the open spaces inside my mind!
My body, though, is falling apart like a calcium statue drowning in water and sodium bicarbonate!
Being 57 years old sucks donkey snot... I have friends dropping dead around me like rocks off a cliff!
And to make things worse... I think I actually saw Death pacing the floor in my bedroom last night!

RLJ

No comments:

Post a Comment