A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Tuesday, December 29, 2015

ALLOPURINOL, SWEET ALLOPURINOL


What in the heck hit me during that night before the diagnosis?
A disease condition striking me down in the middle of the night?
What the hell?
And now my doctor tells me to get used to these three words...
Allopurinol, Sweet Allopurinol!

TGN






ALLOPURINOL, SWEET ALLOPURINOL

(Manhattan, New York City)


I'm Tan Nguyen and I screamed out loud at the intense, sharp needle, broken glass pain in my left foot!
When I pushed back the blanket that morning and gently removed my now tight sock, I saw a horrific sight!
My foot was so swollen it was a grotesque sight out of a horror movie ... ugly and purple... and oh, the pain!
Later, Dr. Mason told me I have gout... and would forever be beholden to Allopurinol... now, that is is a horrible way to start a week!

TGN


No comments:

Post a Comment