A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Friday, December 11, 2015

THE SHIVERS


There MUST be dire consequences if one cheats the Grim Reaper!
For Montel Manners, that caveat is...
The Shivers!

ELL






THE SHIVERS

(Sterling, Virginia)


Holy hell... I've got to find a place to warm my racked-with-the-shakes body!
The cold of the weather affects me so hard that I might become incapacitated!
I can't explain it... I don't know what the hell it is... but, when it happens, I cannot get warm!
I'm under three blankets and a quilt... the heater is on high... I'm still shaking... damn it, I wish I were dead again!

ELL

No comments:

Post a Comment