A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Saturday, December 19, 2015

DEATH ITSELF (AN EXCERPT)


Mary Gauge is standing at the open door to her house with her mouth wide open in shock.
Her husband, murdered a month ago, is standing on the other side of the jamb looking back at her.
He is wearing the same clothing she buried him... and he is as clean and sharp as he was when buried.
And, the bullet hole between his eyes is still there, too.
And then he spoke to her and he sounded like... Death Itself!

RLJ






DEATH ITSELF  (AN EXCERPT)

(Nothing, Arizona)


One more warning, before you touch me again... if you hug me again you will lose your beautiful soul.
I died, now I'm back, and I'm damned to take all 100 people back to hell with me before I'm dragged back.
I know not why, but Satan itself recruited me to perform this horrible task and I will never find peace until I finish.
I needed to see you one last time, Mary, to ask for your prayers for my damned soul before you leave town... before I become... death itself!

AMN

No comments:

Post a Comment