A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Thursday, December 17, 2015

WHAT I BELIEVED AS A CHILD IS NOT WHAT I BELIEVE AS AN ADULT


(For your information, day by day, this is the 561st horror story in this horror blog... and there are many more of these short horror tales to come in future days!)

RLJ



Seth ends his own life tomorrow.
There is a lifetime of living that has led up to this decision.
He has prepared for this day since childhood.
He is ready to do what it takes to end it all.
But, he has one regret about his decision.
That is... What I Believed as A Child Is Not What I Believe As An Adult!

SEJ







WHAT I BELIEVED AS A CHILD IS NOT WHAT I BELIEVE AS AN ADULT

(Pearl City, Hawaii)


This is my final entry into my life long diary... the diary of Seth Jones... my life chronicle for 62 years.
There are 66 volumes of my diary, each representing one year since the age of 8 years old.
I decided, back then, that when I turned 70 years old I would drink strychnine and go to meet God.
Life has been hard... and I am done... and I have my poison on the counter... it's just too goddamn bad for me that there is no God to meet!

SEJ

No comments:

Post a Comment