A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Monday, December 7, 2015

SHOCK (AN EXCERPT)


Oh the horror, be perceptions different from your own.
Two people see the same thing two different ways.
But in the end,
From both perspectives,
What you witness is still a... Shock!

TNM








SHOCK  (AN EXCERPT)

(Florissant, Missouri)


My answer to your e-mail is -- what shocks you may not shock me!
My anger may be stoked by a branch different than yours!
My fire is stirred by the memories I have struggled with since 1959!
My world of the 1960's and the '70's was a boiling sun of confusion, fear, and death.

TNM

No comments:

Post a Comment