A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Monday, December 21, 2015

I AM NOT UNIQUE, YOU KNOW


(An excerpt of the frank, 
Intense and frightening discussion between David and Sandrine... 
13 years ago!)



...Just one horrific caveat must be met for our continued happiness, David.
You only have to do it for me once a year.
I realize the pressure feels like it is all on your shoulders, but remember...
I Am Not Unique, You Know!

SYB






I AM NOT UNIQUE, YOU KNOW

(Fargo, North Dakota)


Honey, I'm not the only one of the human-like beings like me in existence on this planet.
There is an entire race of ancient people like me who are immortal and can perform miracles.
We are spread out across the globe, now, and some of us get lonely... like me loving you.
I know, you're horrified by the fact that I must bathe in the blood of a virgin once a year... but, other than that, aren't we a happy couple?

SYB

No comments:

Post a Comment