A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Wednesday, December 30, 2015

THEY PICKED THE WRONG YARD TO LAND IN


Robert Stanley loaded up his hunting gear and,
With his big gun in hand,
He headed into the dark forest.
Those damn things killed some of his best animals.
He was pissed and ready to shoot something dead.
He kept mumbling to himself in a trance-like fashion...
They Picked The Wrong Yard To Land In!

RES






THEY PICKED THE WRONG YARD TO LAND IN

(Bryson City, North Carolina)


Outer space aliens landed their spaceship down in my backyard last night!
They ate Rover, two of my horses, two cows and tried to eat the chickens!
I watch the horror commotion from my bedroom window as I loaded the shotguns.
I killed two of them, but the third one escaped... and to whoever reads this note, they fucked with the wrong hunter when they ate my dog!

RES

No comments:

Post a Comment