A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Sunday, December 27, 2015

THE FIRST TIME I DIED


It is time for Arliss Lawrence to die.
The cancer has nearly eaten him alive.
The doctor has already administered the drugs to him.
Now, all there is for Arliss to do is talk to himself and wait for...
The First Time I Died!

ARL






THE FIRST TIME I DIED

(Yakima, Washington)


You asked me why I'm afraid... I'm afraid because I've never died before.
How am I really suppose to know what happens to me when my heart stops beating?
The most frightening thing is... all of this goddamn religion drilled into my head over a lifetime!
I'm drawing my last few breaths here... thinking about... really, just where is this heaven and this hell?

ARL

No comments:

Post a Comment