A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Sunday, December 13, 2015

TWO PILLS EACH TO OPEN THEIR EYES


Cassie Franks has had enough of Salt Lake City!
She has had enough of Utah!
And, she has had enough of cult-like religion!
She is out of this state tomorrow!
But tonight, she sleeps and dreams about...
If only she had Two Pills Each To Open Their Eyes!

RMS






TWO PILLS EACH TO OPEN THEIR EYES

(Salt Lake City, Utah)


If only I could invent a blue pill that would make them all forget that bullshit, I would!
I would force every last one of them to swallow two of them with a shot of Vodka!
I would reprogram each and every one of them to be repulsed by the very thought of religion!
The bible, the quran, the book of mormon, dianetics and the rest... now blankless pages of horror fiction to the eyes of my pill swallowers!

RMS

No comments:

Post a Comment