A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Monday, December 14, 2015

HAUNTED AGAIN


Allen Masteel fights a quiet war every midnight.
The battles take place in his bedroom.
Oh, he is confident that he will win this war...
Even though his adversary died 84 years ago.

ALM





HAUNTED AGAIN

(Normal, Illinois)

I'm wide awake now... standing in my bathroom, over the sink, splashing cold water on my face!
I've just survived another fever nightmare night of dreams infused into my mind by the ghost in my room!
I'm not leaving my goddamn apartment... I pay the rent here... and I will not allow it to scare me off!
One us us will capitulate... and it will not be me... it died once... can't it just die again and take residence anywhere else but here?

ALM

No comments:

Post a Comment