A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Friday, December 4, 2015

THE ARSENAL NEXT DOOR


Horror lives next door to terror!
What does that mean?
Ask Jason Jones what the Police Sergeant told him about...
The Arsenal Next Door!

EKM






THE ARSENAL NEXT DOOR

(Oakland, California)


Look officer, I never knew the horror that my next door neighbors had a potential explosive arsenal in their apartment.
I really thought all those weird smells coming through the walls was, perhaps, woodworking.
I saw the pipes and the bags of stuff and the foot traffic... but, hey, it was not my business to be nosey.
Now, you tell me I can't go back home for days until the FBI finishes its investigation... talk about terrorism?

EKM

No comments:

Post a Comment