A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Friday, January 1, 2016

365 DAYS OF HORROR IN 2015


It is the first day of the new year!
What a time on this earth 2015 was!
Crazed North American politics... and everything else nuts!
To Patricia Jones, it was... 365 Days of Horror In 2015!

RLJ






365 DAYS OF HORROR IN 2015

(Bend, Oregon)


...I woke up this morning in a foggy grogginess and discovered that it is 2016!
What in the hell was I doing with myself to allow 2015 to flash by practically unknown?
With a little focus, I remember a year of explosions and mass shootings and murder and mayhem!
Thinking about it, who in their right mind wants to remember the horrors of 2015, anyway?

PAJ


No comments:

Post a Comment