A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Sunday, January 3, 2016

A LITTLE PRAYER BEFORE MY WORLD BURNS


I watch!
I cry!
I vent my anger!
And then I offer... A Little Prayer Before My World Burns!

FMM






A LITTLE PRAYER BEFORE MY WORLD BURNS

(Pahoa, Hawaii)


The indestructible, all destroying, hot as hell lava from the cracked earth in paradise is here.
A vent in the earth has open when Kilauea Volcano decided to let off some pressure near here.
Everything in the path of the burning rock is obliterated... plants, creatures and my home... destroyed!
I never pray... to whom do I blame for nature's actions... but today, as my home burns to the ground, I must admit... god's will was done!

FMM

No comments:

Post a Comment