A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Tuesday, January 12, 2016

A MAN OUT OF BREATH (AN EXCERPT)


The high priest of the Devil Cult murdered my sister six months ago.
I tracked him down... to his lair deep in this thick forest.
I believed every word my sister told me about his magical hold on her.
And when he killed her, I put in the research to find a way to kill him.
Revenge was sweeter than a morning tablespoon of honey.
And then, I needed to run for my life because hell released its beasts.
I had to run for my life like ... A Man Out Of Breath!

DET 






A MAN OUT OF BREATH  (AN EXCERPT)

(Austin, Texas)


..."What a time for my goddamn asthma to kick in," screamed Desmond Trank... inside his brain.
 Yelling at his oftentimes sick lungs, from inside his mind, meant he did not have to gasp out those words.
Never mind the Devil Dogs from hell chasing after him because he just killed their devil master with the Purity Dagger...
What good is running through the dark evil forest for your life if you cannot even catch your fucking breath!...

DET

No comments:

Post a Comment